Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Gifts for the Flashy

I haven't done a review on here in so long but as soon as I saw the Urban Decay holiday collection, I knew I had to post! I look forward to UD's holiday sets every year because they have amazing deals and the zaniest packaging for their products. Their eyeshadows, 24/7 eyeliners and nail polishes are awesome as is, but when the UD people put them in cute packaging, it's hard not to get sucked in.

The Show Pony Shadow Box ($30)


This L.A.-cultur inspired eyeshadow box designed by Kime Buzelli (a L.A. artist) is really adorable. It comes with Urban Decay essentials such as the 24/7 pencil in zero and Urban Decay Primer Potion, a mirror and six eyeshadows that you can wear to the office (smog, toasted--love smog!) or to go out (painkiller, flash).


Apocalyptic Nail Kit
($26)


Switch up your nail color on a daily basis with this mini set of Urban Decay's nail enamels. UD's Nail Kit has everything from a classic red (Fmbomb), to a trendy black-purple (Apocalypse) to an 80's-inspired shimmery hot pink (Big Bang).

Personally, I'll be rocking Big Bang!



1 comment:

Divija Reddy said...

Hello, am divija, ur new follower! Always a pleasure to find a beauty blogger :) south-Indian myself, currently in UK!

divijareddy.blogspot.com